- Fixed an issue preventing administrator users from assuming an identity on online portals.
- Fixed an issue that prevented new users created online from having assignable roles until after being saved.
- Fixed an issue that caused user login emails sent from the CRM to contain links redirecting users to the wrong portal.
- Commissions totals on an item view will now correctly round to the nearest penny, rather than the nearest dollar.
- Corrected an issue that arose during a previous patch that caused the sales page to stop showing queues that were not production queues.
- Fixed some markup issues that blocked some functionality when editing a contact.
- Fixed an issue that prevented active user contacts from being saved.
Version 3.11 – Beta
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when attempting to add an outsourced vendor to an item when the vendor has no shipping address.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented attachments sent via email to have zero bytes on arrival when sent via SMTP.
- Work-orders will now correctly include outsourced notes when they appear on an item.
- Fixed an error that occurred when changing a quote’s customer when the quote contained sticky notes related to the previous customer.