August 8, 2018June 4, 2020
August 28, 2018June 4, 2020
- Fixed an issue that prevented external login components for the online application from opening in a new tab.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented active users from logging into online portals when they had previously been granted access to the portal.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the default quantity on a job template from becoming de-selected when deleting other quantities.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the navigation menu from properly loading when viewing custom pages on a portal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the value for post-cuts from being deleted when performing bulk actions on job template options.
- Corrected an issue in that prevented some pages from loading correctly on Internet Explorer 11.
- Items viewed in table view will now be correctly sorted by order number descending and then by item number descending by default.
- Files uploaded to DocketManager will no longer have whitespace removed from the resulting file’s name.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause an error when attempting to send a proof email on an order with no shipping type specified.
Version 3.11 – Beta
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent credit card payments from being processed when the accounts payable contact for a customer does not have an email address specified.
- The selected quantity for an item on a product catalog listing will now correctly carry over when customizing the item’s variable template.
- Corrected an issue that could sometimes cause an error when importing customers.
- Closeout dates selectable on the deposit search will now be displayed correctly.
- Toggling the bleed setting on an item’s imposition will now correctly enable the bleed settings to be editable without having to reload the page.
- Toggles for side 1 and side 2 aqueous coating will now be correctly saved.
- Corrected an issue that could sometimes cause an error when manually entering an email address.
- Fixed an issue that caused an order view to become unresponsive when editing a multi-line group description.
- Products already added to a portal will no longer be shown when adding additional products.
- Order quantity on purchase orders will now be correctly shown and saved as a whole number value.
- The customer edit window will now correctly save and persist values for payment types.
- Notes viewed on an item can now correctly be sorted.