- Order confirmation emails will now use a contact’s email address, falling back to the customer’s address if either is available.
- Changing the deposited status of a deposit and saving will now correctly enable or disable fields as appropriate.
- Payments submitted online will now correctly be shown with a balance in the payments section of an order view.
- Online products will now be correctly visible to all users when they are added to an active, browsable portal.
- Active users linking to an online portal via a contact’s view page will now correctly assume that identity.
- Actual sheets will now be correctly rounded on printed work orders.
- Product sort order for portals will now correctly be saved and updated.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when attempting to quick-add items to a shopping cart from a product listing.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent previously sent communications from filtering contact addresses based on the associated customer.
- Fixed an issue that prevented saved cards viewed on an online profile from being deleted.
Version 3.11 – Beta
- Fixed an issue that prevented some navigation menu items from being shown as selected while browsing a portal.
- The [USERNAME] tag is now correctly supported in online emails as well as orders and quotes canned emails.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent thumbnails for documents from being generated.
- Wide formats using both roll and board mode will now correctly show units labels based on the selected measurement setting.