- Sheets for cost and sheets for price will now correctly calculate when using stock that calculates by piece.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the 2nd side of the press display to be shown when viewing a single sided job.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause an error to occur when re-ordering an order.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a contacts additional contact information (such as mobile phones and fax numbers) to appear selectable when sending an email.
- Changing a customer on an order will now correctly populate all related fields on an order, including contact information if no contact is selected.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the order due options on an order processed online to incorrectly calculate the due dates on the order.
- Corrected the calculation of presses on an order item for wide format presses.
Version 3.10 (beta)
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from overriding shipping costs on an order.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented changes to an order item’s press to be reflected on the order item immediately after saving the item.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused an error to occur when adding a job to an order based on a template that used a digital press with incremental click scale selection.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from uploading custom files to a shopping cart line item while processing an order online.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent users from uploading a custom logo to an online portal.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused an error to occur when updating a proof approval with required changes and a customer proof note.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Shippo provider warnings to be treated as errors.
- The external proof approval page will now correctly support legacy url links for proofs created prior to upgrading to version 3.10.
- Customizing a shopping cart item will now correctly update the artwork for the item.