- Inventory status for order items is now correctly reset after a reorder.
- Shippo errors from providers will now be displayed with more context and information.
- Emails now require a ‘To’ address to be specified before sending.
- Price per version should now correctly calculate sheets.
- Product page titles now correctly display as Products rather than Online MIS Templates.
- Post cuts will now correctly calculate for impositions with no bleed using presses with a print-safe margin specified.
- Portal logo images should now be displayed more naturally.
- Customizing a portal’s markup will no longer break the table header for contacts.
- Items on the search page will now be ordered by order # descending, then by order item # descending by default.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented product catalogs from being deleted.
- Prices are now correctly hidden or shown on the order status page, as well as emails sent to provisioners, based on the contact’s credentials and roles.
Version 3.11 – Beta
- Creating new documents will now correctly default active to Yes.
- Document editors are resizable again.
- Uploading logos for customers and/or portals that include spaces in the file name will now be correctly found and displayed.
- Work orders will now correctly output all information requested by the chosen template.
- Tasks viewed via the main menu will now correctly sort by due date ascending by default (oldest first).
- Notes on quote items will now correctly be transferred to order items when converting the quote to an order.
- Generated work-orders will now correctly apply paging between each work order when printing multiple documents at once.